Frequent Asked Questions
Are you a modeling agency?
- We are not a modeling agency. We are a non-profit organization that uplifts confidence through modeling activity workshops. Although we are not an agency, many of our children and alum have secured modeling assignments through our resources.
I want to put my child in your program. When can we sign up?
- We encourage you to continually check our EVENTS & PROGRAMS page for updates.
Is there a fee to join the workshop?
- We are a non-profit organization that does not charge any fees for our workshops.
Where do the workshops take place?
- Our workshops take place in Compton, CA at various locations around the community.
When and where is the next charity fashion show?
- Our annual charity fashion show, Runway 4 Peace, takes place in April.
When and where are the auditions held for the charity fashion show?
- The auditions are held at the beginning of each year. We encourage you to continually check our EVENTS & PROGRAMS page for confirmed dates and updates. Also, please join our newsletter for updates straight to your inbox.
What is the age range of the kids you help?
- We help kids ages 5-18 years old.
How can I donate to your organization?
- We thank you and invite you to view our SUPPORT US page where multiple options are listed to provide support to our kids. We appreciate whatever you can give.
Are donations tax-deductible?
- Yes. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.